WELCOME TO BELLA VITA PSYCHOTHERAPY
Counselling and Psychotherapy Services for Individuals, Couples and Families.
Bella Vita Psychotherapy Services are offered in-person and virtually for residents of Ontario.
Honouring your uniqueness with a tailored approach to fit your specific needs.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Eye Movement desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
Andrea Filice – Montague, MACP, Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying)
Everyone deserves to live a happy, healthy, and meaningful life. Life can be challenging and sometimes we need a little help along the way. I believe a strong therapeutic relationship is fundamental for growth and positive change; I am committed to working patiently with each individual to establish trust and create a safe space, where they can begin their journey to healing and an improved quality of life.
My work with individuals, couples, and families, is person-centred and trauma-informed. I take an integrative approach utilizing various modalities such as, Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy, Emotion-Focused Therapy, Attachment-Based Therapy and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
I am a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario. I hold a Bachelor of Arts in Child and Youth Care from Toronto Metropolitan University and a Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology (MACP) from Yorkville University.
Certificates & Trainings
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Certificate, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Gottman Level 1 & Level 2, The Gottman Institute
- Foundations for Intercultural Practice, Multicultural Health Brokers
- Suicide and Self Harm Intervention, Child, Adolescent & Family Services
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR – basic training)
- Motivational Interviewing: The Basics, Alberta Health Services
- Positive Mental Health, Alberta Health Services
- SafeTALK Suicide Awareness
- ASIST – Applied Suicide Intervention Skills
“I am not what has happened to me. I am what I choose to become.” ~ Carl Jung
Specializing in anxiety, relationship issues, and trauma. Please visit the services page to learn more about additional areas of focus.